- 2 large oranges, peeled and segmented
- 1 medium-sized banana
- 1 cup almond milk (or any plant-based milk of your choice)
- 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup (optional, for added sweetness)
- Ice cubes (optional, for a chilled smoothie)
- Fresh mint leaves (for garnish)
- 1 shot (1.5 ounces) of tequila
- 1 tablespoon of Spanish Fly Ultra Extra Strong or Spanish Fly Ultra Tasteless
- Follow steps 1 to 3 of the previous recipe to prepare the orange smoothie base without the tequila.
- Once the smoothie is well blended and smooth, add the shot of tequila to the blender and 1 tablespoon of Spanish Fly Ultra Extra Strong or Spanish Fly Ultra Tasteless. Blend on low speed for a few seconds until the tequila is incorporated into the smoothie.
- Taste the smoothie and adjust the sweetness or thickness if needed by adding more honey or maple syrup, or additional ice cubes.
- Pour the orange smoothie cocktail into serving glasses. Garnish each glass with a sprig of fresh mint leaves for a pop of freshness and aroma.
- Serve the healthy orange smoothie cocktail immediately and enjoy it responsibly!